The New England Journal of My Ass

Thursday, January 06, 2011

I CAN’T HELP BUT THINK THAT THE NAME “BOEHNER” IS RIFE WITH COMEDIC POSSIBILITIES

Hmmm…

Boehner. Boehner. Boehner. It sounds like you could have some laughs with this name, if you really take the time to think about it, ya know?

Let’s see…c’mon, man! Think! Think!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…………………………………………………….

Aaaaaalaaaaaalaaaaaaaa....sha sha sha sha pappa pappa ooo mow hiyahhhh....

OK, I got it: “Hey John! You’re the…Boehner of my existence!”

No. It’s on the right track, but still.

Uh.Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Ummmmm. Wellllll.

Boehner….Boehner…Boehner…um…..Boehnerboehnerboehnerboehner…Boehner-Boehner-Bo-Boehner, banana fanna fo Foehner….

C’MON DUDE! THINK! THINK!

Do-d-doo-d-doo…dum-tee-dum-tee-dum…pfffffff….fffffffffff….pffffffffffffffffff…

Maybe if I, you know, free associate, something will emerge here. Here goes: OK….The cock crows thrice, erecting stiff mistakes in the long hard afternoon balls deep with veiny red and pink hairy sacks made horny with arousal.

Uh. Yeah. Nothing crazy about that sentence, right? And, needless to say, that has everything to do with John Boehner, yeah right, lol.

And the worst thing about it, is that I know I’ll watch Jay Leno, and he’s just gonna NAIL IT. And it’ll be as obvious as a four hour erection, and I’ll be like, “Well, I guess that’s why they get paid the big bucks! There ya go. There. You. Go.”

Sorry, everyone. I got nuthin’.

Nuts.

Labels: ,